Welcome to our 300 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £2 a month (or £24 annually), or post a cheque for the year £24.
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
Download the mandate here: http://wickersleyyouth.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/300-Club-Letter-SO.pdf
The draw will take place on 2nd Wednesday of each month, at the committee meeting. If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on Facebook and the club’s website.
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 50% goes to the club to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for players.
Any queries, please contact Simon Lilley on 07702 563112 or email email@example.com
JOIN OUR 300 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
300 CLUB RULES
The purpose of the 300 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Club’s bank account and used to meet funding requirements of the club, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for players.
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 300.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the monthly income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 5% for 11 out of 12 months. The prizes for December will be higher with a 1st prize of 45%, 2nd prize of 20% and 3rd prize of 10% of the monthly income.
- The 300 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, managers,
relatives and friends of Wickersley Youth Junior Football Club. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to four per household.
- Payments must be made by ideally standing order monthly or annual,
alternatively by cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the Chairman or Assistant Chairman at the
monthly committee meeting.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the clubs Facebook page and website.
- The 300 Club will be run by the WYJFC. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 300 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted and the cheque returned, the winnings will be placed into club funds after six months.
You can download the standing order and mandate here: http://wickersleyyouth.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/300-Club-Letter-SO.pdf